Business Office

Perkins Loan

To obtain Perkins Loan information, please contact Financial Aid.

Borrowers who are either in repayment or currently attending school and have received a Perkins Loan, can obtain information on their existing Perkins Loan or complete exit counseling by visiting or by contacting:

Chadron State College
Business Office
1000 Main Street
Chadron, NE 69337
Attn: Perkins Loan Representative