The purpose and function of this committee shall be:
- Meet with all academic and Student service and Student Affairs departments to review current assessment practices and documents.
- Develop and implement avenues for units/programs to construct or improve their assessment processes and procedures.
- Review all (academic and non-academic) annual reports and assessment documents pertaining to CSC programs.
- After reviewing all relevant and current policies, processes, and procedures, create an assessment plan that will provide for alignment of campus-wide assessment practices to the MAP and mission.
- Submit an annual report to the President’s office prior to December 15 each year to include:
- Minutes of meetings
- Recommendations regarding assessment changes, budget requirements, and campus-wide assessment activities
- Brief executive summary report of the current status of campus-wide assessment
David Nesheim (Interim Director of Assessment) and
Malinda Linegar (Director of Institutional Research)
Jim Powell (Dean of EHPCPSW, Curriculum & Instruction, and Assessment & Accreditation) and
Tamara Toomey (Director of Transitional Studies)
- Faculty Members. Two to three - one faculty member from each school (designated by each school dean): Kim Madsen, Roger Mays, and Brittney Helmbrecht
- Student Services Representatives: Sherry Douglas/Danielle Lecher
- Student Affairs Representatives: Pat Beu/Austin Stephens
- Student Representative: (vacant)
- IT Representative: Joby Collins
- LLC Representative: David Kendrick
- College Relations: Alex Helmbrecht
- Assessment & Accreditation: Joy Omelanuk
- Title IX: Ted Tewahade
- MAP: 1-6
- HLC Criteria for Accreditation (Assurance Argument): 3A3, 3B1-3, 4A1, 4A4, 4B1-4, 4C1-4, 5D1-2
- Assumed Practices: D4
- Quality Initiative: assessment plan
- SARA: 4, 5
- Federal Compliance: 7
- Documentation: yearly report in SharePoint
David Nesheim: email@example.com, 308.432.7078, Miller Hall 124
Malinda Linegar: firstname.lastname@example.org, 308.432.6399, Crites Hall 353