Child Development Center Laboratory
Tuition and Fees
Tuition rates for families enrolling their child or children in the CSC Child
Development Center Laboratory will increase 2.5% effective January 1, 2012.
This rate change is a recommendation from the CSC Child Development Center
Advisory Board and Parent Representatives as a result of a self-study process and federal guidelines supporting increases to the minimum wage salary scale.
In an effort to accommodate all types of care and education needs of families, the staff at the CSC Child Development Center Laboratory will provide families full time or part time enrollment options. Families may choose from one of the following options when enrolling their child or children in the Center.
|Option 1: Full Time (30+ hours per week)
|Option 2: Part Time - Daily or Part Day
Full Day rate (6 hours or more per day)
Part Day rate (up to 6 hours per day)
Hourly rate for Before and/or After School
Families enrolling in the Center agree to:
- Pay an enrollment fee of $25.00 per child per year to cover the cost of insurance, enrollment processing and to hold a spot for the child in the Center.
- Pay whether or not their child or children are in attendance. Families will not be charged for days the Center is closed (approximately 23 days per year due to holidays, spring and fall breaks which follow the Chadron State
- Contract for care at the beginning of each semester — Fall, Spring and Summer. Families currently enrolled in the Center will be given preference for on-going enrollment status. Full time families will be given preference over families needing part time care and education.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and review the Parent Handbook, NAEYC Accreditation standards, and Licensing Regulations annually before their child or children can begin the program.
- Update paperwork as necessary throughout the year including medical forms, immunizations, USDA Food Program forms, and other necessary documents.
- Pay for care and education at least two weeks in advance OR provide proof that financial assistance is provided by collaborative partners such as Head Start, Health and/or Human Services before the child or children can begin the program
- Notify the Center staff in advance when their child or children will be absent.
- Notify the Center staff in advance when additional hours are requested beyond the original contract negotiated.
- Contracts may be altered or changed removing hours once each semester, but altered or changed any number of times if adding hours.
- Pay the contract amount when the child is absent or additional hours are requested.
- Agree to make all payments directly to the CSC Business Office located in Crites Hall on the CSC campus.
- Inform the Center staff of any changes in scheduling rates or family dynamics.
*Rate change adopted 11/2011 as a recommendation from the CSC Child Development Center Advisory Board and Parent Representatives
recommendation — rates are reviewed annually and subject to change based on the financial status of the Center
The administrators of Chadron State College and the CSC Child Development Center Laboratory reserve the right to adjust fees at anytime without prior notice.