E-Mail Page | Print Page
Alert Update Process
Follow the instructions below to update your phone number to receive texts from the emergency alert system.
- Sign into your Employee Self Service(SAP) account at https://firefly.nebraska.edu/ using your NUID and password
- Click the Employee Self Service tab
- Under Personal Information click Address and Emergency Contact
- Click the Permanent Address Tab
- Click Edit
- Enter the number you would like to receive calls and text messages at in an available space (#2 thru #5) for telephone numbers and set the Phone Type to “Text Message” either from the drop down menu or by typing “TEXT” into the field. If you list your cell phone separately, you must still enter a “TEXT” line for it to be captured in reporting.
- Click Review
- Click Save
- Sign into MyCSC.
- Click on the "Profile" tab.
- On the left hand side click on "Update Phone Number".
- The number next to "Cell" will be the one the alert will be sent to.