Transfer of Associate Degrees

Students who have completed Associate of Arts or the Associate of Science degrees from Central Wyoming College will have met all General Studies requirements except the six hours of upper-division general studies requirements in Global and Social Awareness and Reason and Values. Completion of specific lower level courses may also be required in individual degree programs. For more information about transfer of credit click here.