Apply for Admission
Welcome to the Chadron State College application process!
What type of student am I?
- Freshman – A high school graduate attending college for the first time after high school graduation.
- Early Entry – A current junior or senior high school student wishing to take a college classes before high school graduation.
- Transfer – A student who has previously attempted 12 or more college/university credits post high school graduation.
- Post-Bachelors – A student seeking a second Bachelor’s degree. Please apply as a transfer.
- Re-Admit – A returning CSC student who has taken coursework at CSC at one time and is now returning to resume education at CSC.
- Non-Degree – A student who has no immediate intent of pursuing a degree.
- International – A student who, upon arrival in the U.S., will carry a F1 or J1 Visa.
- Graduate – A student who has already completed and been awarded a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Graduate International – A student who, upon arrival in the U.S., will carry a F1 or J1 Visa and has already completed and been awarded a Bachelor's Degree.
Should you have any questions about what type of application you should use, please contact our Admissions Team @ 800-242-3766 or email@example.com.